Monday, November 24, 2008

A Peek Inside Dr. Jennifer Walden's Carry On


Jennifer Walden is not only a successful NYC plastic surgeon, she's gorgeous to boot. Dr. Walden travels a lot, both for for work and for fun. We recently caught up with her after she returned from her hometown of Austin for a friend's wedding--lucky Dr. Walden, she got to stay at the Driskill. Bookmark her blog, Celebrity Plastic Surgery, where Dr. Walden gives her no holds barred takes on what work celebs have really had done from Fergie to Brad Pitt. Here's what she travels with:


I carry a large Gucci signature tote, circa 2005, similar to the one below.


My lipstick choices are:
Chanel Glossimer lip gloss in "Coral Reef" and Loreal Colour Riche lipstick in "Golden Splendor" (JSG note: We adore that Dr. Walden is a high/low girl!)

My manicures last less than a week because I scrub in so often for surgery, so I need a little extra help from CVS. I have no idea how I got through security with this in my pocketbook.
Sally Hansen Diamond Strength No Chip nail color in "Champagne Toast"
nail polish

Speaking of surgery, I have dry hands from scrubbing in and Vinotherapie by Caudalie Paris Antioxidant Hand and Nail cream is my hand cream of choice.


iPod touch 32 GB with a strangely wide variety I have been told: Willie Nelson, Yaz, Coldplay, Alison Krauss, Bruce Robison, Squeeze, Tina Turner, 50 Cent, Sugarland, George Strait, Dolly Parton, Spin Doctors, Jack Johnson, Gipsy Kings, Blues Traveler, Jerry Jeff Walker, and John Conlee to name a few.Willie Nelson

Book I am reading: Fareed Zakaria's The Post-American World:






...and some more random stuff that no plastic surgeon can do without:
a Medical Penlight
a Medpor chin implant for demonstrative purposes
2 DVDs with live surgery--Breast Augmentation by Dr Jennifer Walden, and Breast Lift with Augmentation by Dr Jennifer Walden-- for me to review in flight for an upcoming presentation at a surgery conference.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails