Monday, November 23, 2009

Travel Size Products for Hair

When we we travel with our carry ons, it's always the hair products that trip us up when it's time to squeeze everything into that gallon-size ziploc. We checked in with our Daily Makeover Beauty Blogeratti friends to find out their must-have travel-sized hair products.

I’m totally in love with Oscar Blandi travel sizes. I don’t leave home without his travel size dry shampoo.
Rachel Hayes of Daily Makeover



Frederic Fekkai's Glossing Cream. Makes my hair super shiny, no matter what shampoo/conditioner I use while traveling.
Whoorl of Hair Thursday


I love the Ojon Revitalizing Hair Mist. They don't carry the travel size on the web but you can find it in any Sephora store.
Julia of All About the Pretty



I live for Moroccan Hair Oil. Select salons, including the one that does my hair, sell a little 15ml bottle of it and I never stop on a plain w/o it!
Lisa of These Lips Were Made for Glossin'

When I travel, I just transfer some of my favorite products into the reusable travel containers found in drugstores. I honestly have two conditioners that work on my hair and without them I am a tangled mess! Dove Intense Damage Therapy Conditioner is the conditioner my hair prefers and it goes with me when ever I travel!
Tammy of A Mom in Red High Heels


I can't live without my travel-size Kenra hairspray. Gives my fine hair tons of volume without being stiff or sticky!
Erika of MakeupBag


I love travel sizes in general, because they're perfect for diaper bags. I tend to save any of the samples I get when ordering online at Sephora, walking through department stores, or even from the $1 bin at Target, and that is ALL I pack on vacation. I seriously will try so many fun masks, creams and foundations on each vacation- and I only have to bring a Ziploc worth of stuff.
Bailey of MakeoverMomma


And for when you need to remove hair, Amber of Beauty Blogging Junkie turned us on to this:
Flight 001's Shaving Paper is genius. It'll get you through security in your carry-on and four sheets will produce enough lather for both legs. (JSG Note: Flight 001 also sells Paper Shampoo and Soap.)

1 comment:

Christine said...

Thank you so much for posting this. I travel for a living and was starting to lose faith in Flight 001.

Related Posts with Thumbnails