Monday, August 2, 2010

A Peek Inside Stacey Bendet's Carry On


A self-described New York native, downtown-fashionista and all-around fun girl, Stacey Bendet, Alice + Olivia designer, makes some of our all time favorite party outfits. (It's possible that she may be the only woman in the world who loves sequins more than JSG's Hope.) That's Stacey (left) with pal Leigh Lezark at the party celebrating her collab with Alice + Olivia for MAC cosmetics. (We were at the party, too!) We couldn't wait to see what Stacey travels with.

My carry on is a big Givenchy black bag filled to the rim with everything from ruffled socks to Hello Kitty doll to Croc charms for my daughter Eloise.

I always have a random assortment of hair accessories….and trident gum, La Mer cream and some sort of olive oil unscented body lotion, Jason sunbrellas sunblock, child perfume oil.  Tons of magazines---British Vogue, French Vogue. Official, Numero, Nylon ext… everything I can fit!

Love all MAC make-up, I travel with nail polishes from my MAC Alice + Olivia line!  (That's Morning After, So Rich So Pretty and Military).

I also always have Kevin aucoin undereye concealer (aka: sleep in a tiny jar).  I love MAC dazzleglass for my lips, including Sparkalicious, If it's Pink and I.Want.Candy. from my line and all the YSL glosses, I love benefit cream blush for a little after flight glow…

MUSIC_santigold, black keys, phoenix, kings of leon (below)


I always change clothing on flight…. And I always bring either the alice + olivia drape wrap cardigan or square drape cardigan-two blanket like must haves!!

4 comments:

jenny said...

Love her-thanks for sharing!

KC said...

I love sequins too! My sequined a+o vest is my favorite thing in my closet!

Anonymous said...

Can you even put have some of that stuff in your carry-on? The last thing that I would want is to have some security officer at the airport with my La Mer, Lip Glass, and nail polish.
Love the bag.

The Jet Set Girls said...

Lena-
Yes! You can. As long as your liquids are in containers that are 3.4 ounces or smaller and fit in your quart-size Ziploc you're OK.You can fly with nail polish, though interestingly enough, snow globes are a no-no!
XO
JSG

Related Posts with Thumbnails